Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Good things should be appreciated–SQL sentry Plan Explorer TIP #95

Although , It is out of box but I would like to share here. I am very choosy in food. When my mother/wife cooked food and I didn’t like the taste then I explicitly said I didn't like but when food taste was awesome then I didn't say a word.
My mother taught me “You should appreciate every thing which is good.” You’re single appreciation word do things
1. You feel yourself better
2. The person who did the good thing will be motivated to do more good things (in my case more tasty food wow Open-mouthed smile)
This lesson of my mother is now one of the rule life.
So here I would like to say  one of the best tool I came across is “SQL Sentry plan Explorer”.   There are various great features of this tool but I would like to share few things which attract me more
1) It comes in two versions (Basic & professional ) .Basic version is absolutely free free free.
2) It makes SQL developer’s life easy. You can easily  cross check query plan easily.
see below snap.

Easy_track_of_plan
You can also view logical read ,table scan and various other useful data
features
You can download this from http://www.sqlsentry.com/
Enjoy!!
RJ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment